YA’ll For Brunch? June Book Club
- Talk about what YA books you’ve been reading.
- A bit of brunch.
- Talk about what YA books you’re excited to read.
- A bit more brunch. Perhaps a coffee or a hot chocolate.
- Lend a book you’ve just read to another bookclubber so that the following month they can talk about it with you and lend it to someone else. Get those books circulating!
- Maybe one more croissant.
- Oh, some more talking about YA books.
The third Sunday of the month:
- June 18th
Please RSVP so I know how many to book a table for.
We’ll meet at 11:00am at Mister Close in Melbourne City.
Shop 13, Midtown Plaza, 246 Bourke St (Cnr of Swanston) Melbourne, (Enter from Swanston St, next to Telstra, just inside the Plaza)
(I am looking for a new venue, but it won’t happen before this next meeting, so we’ll meet here as usual)