To support its aim of celebrating Australian youth literature, the #LoveOzYA team produces a monthly e-newsletter, designed to be a useful resource for booksellers, schools and librarians as well as the reading public. It typically includes:
- our latest original interviews, blog posts, and educator resources
- new and upcoming Australian YA releases
- news and events.
How do I subscribe?
Very easily. Click here, and plug in your details.
Can I submit something for the #LoveOzYA eNews?
You can! We welcome:
- new releases, or those with changed release dates
- information about prizes, mentorships, or other writing opportunities relevant to the local young adult community (including submission window openings targeted at young adult writers)
- events, such as author talks
- good news, such as a title being shortlisted for a prize.
All submissions should be emailed to us for consideration. We retain editorial discretion about what ultimately makes it into the eNews each month.