#LoveOzYA loves when bloggers, vloggers, booktubers, instagrammers, tweeters, tumblrs, and readers in general talk about Australian Young Adult books, authors and writing.
#LoveOzYABloggers is a meme to fuel the conversation providing themed prompts that bloggers or anyone on social media can respond to fortnightly.
It’s easy! Simply:
- Choose 3 books that respond to the theme (or as many/few as you like, 3 is just a nice easy number)
- Do your thing (blog them, review them, bookstagram them)
- Include the text below in each post to let your readers/viewers know who’s hosting
- Comment on theme’s post below with a link to your own post (Check back on the 3rd of July for the first theme)
- Share the love on social media with #LoveOzYABloggers
Please include the following text with hyperlinks where possible:
#LoveOzYABloggers is hosted by #LoveOzYA, a community led organisation dedicated to promoting Australian young adult literature. Keep up to date with all new Aussie YA releases with their monthly newsletter, or find out what’s happening with News and Events, or submit your own!
July 17th 2017: Fantasy
July 31st 2017: Feels
August 14th 2017: Sci-Fi
August 28th 2017: Series